Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 200.00 INR
- 127 - 129
- 804.018 g/mol Grams (g)
- 2 Years
- Dry Place
- Tacrolimus is soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, ethyl acetate, and ether, and it is practically insoluble in water.
- Cardiovascular Agents
- Medicine Grade
- Tacrolimus is used with other medications to prevent rejection of a kidney, heart, or liver transplant.
- White crystals or white crystalline powder
TacrolimusÃÂ is used with other medications to prevent rejection of a kidney, heart, or liver transplant. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as immunosuppressants. It works by weakening your body's defense system (immune system) to help your body accept the new organ as if it were your own.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 1 Kg Pack
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
601, Royal Square, Nr JBR Arcade , Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380060, India